Little Disc is a Mac application that handles file archives and disc images comprehensively. You can convert one disc image format into another with Little Disc . Little Disc will also allow you to compress folders into file archives or decompress file archives back into folders. The disc image formats that Little Disc can handle include BIN, CDR, DAA, DMG, GBI, IMG, ISO, MDF, NRG, SPARSEBUNDLE, SPARSEIMAGE, TOAST, UIF. The supported file archive formats include 7Z, BZ, BZ2, GZ, RAR, RPM, ZIP, TAR and more.
- Compress a file or a folder into a 7Z archive. -Decompress a 7z archive into a folder
- Compress a file or a folder into a ZIP archive.
- Combine DMG parts into one complete disc image.
- Split a disc image (DMG) into multiple parts.
- Decompress an RAR archive into a folder.
- Unpack RAR parts. (Available with Version 3.2)
- Extract files from a DAA/BIN/ISO disc image.
- Lay or remove background images on a DMG disc image.
- Create blank disc images.
- Convert CDR, DMG, IMG, Toast into ISO.
- Convert NRG into ISO.
- Convert DAA/GBI into ISO.
- Convert UIF into ISO.
- Convert MDF into ISO.
- Convert a group of files and folders into DMG (or IMG, SPARSEBUNDLE, SPARSEIMAGE), ISO, ZIP or 7Z.