Old versionsSee all
Voice Actions lets you control your Mac through speech commands. Meet Jeannie, your Personal Assistant who has over a million downloads on iPhone and android!Get it now almost for free (limited time)
Talking personal assistant Jeannie will not only help you get through your day.With voice actions you will be able to answer questions, send emails, skype your contacts, set alarms, reminders, listen to music automatically and much more. With voice actions you will no longer need to memorize special keywords or phrases, simply speak into your smartphone and voice actions will automatically respond to what you need. We are always enhancing our product so you will be getting great new features in the future to come!
Some examples of the phrases you can say to your mac:
- Call James at home
- Launch Textmate
- Mail Maria that I love her
- Begin dictation
- News about Barack Obama
- Set alarm clock
- Wake me up on Monday at 8am
- What is the capital of brazil?
- Launch a Web browser
- Open contact peter
- Search ebay, amazon, wolfram, etc.
- Translate I love you into Spanish
- Email john ... I liked your song
- Remind me to pick up Joe in 30 minutes
- Spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
- Whats my horoscope for Leo?