Old versionsSee all
SSH Proxy can help you effortlessly turn any remote SSH server into a SOCKS v5 proxy, intuitive and easy to use.
SSH Proxy is able to remember the SSH login password and save it to OS X's keychain. Furthermore, SSH Proxy is designed to automatically reconnect when your Mac is waking up from sleep.
- Fast switch between multiple SSH accounts
- Create SOCKS v5 proxy through SSH tunnel
- Remember SSH login password, and save to OS X Keychain
- Auto launch when log in OS X
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from sleep
- Ability to share SOCKS v5 proxy on LAN
- Support for compress SSH connection
- Support for connect through SOCKS v5 / SOCKS v4 / HTTP proxy with authentication
SSH Proxy support mail: firstname.lastname@example.org