Old versionsSee all
Repo is a Git client for your Mac. It allows you to:
- Tear-off commit window, Keep your commit window handy as you develop.
- Push changes to remotes
- Discard changes, ignore files, show files in Finder History
- Searchable history. Search by comment, commiter
- Compare revisions
- Checkout a revision Advanced File Tracking
- Auto-discovers repositories. Repo automatically discovers and indexes all the repositories on your disks
- Repository state tracking. Prefer to do something from the command-line, no problem. Repo automatically reacts to state changes in the repository.
- Instantly detects changes on the file system Integration
- Integrates with GitHub, Beanstalk & Bit Bucket
- Works with your favorite IDE. Xcode, Coda, Eclipse, Textmate, BBEdit, Expresso & more...
- Integrated Git console. Need to do some deep dark Git magic? You can always drop right into the console without leaving Repo Diff & Merge
- Text Diff. The collapsed unified diff allows for quick scanning of changes
- Image Diff. Swipe between changed images
- Clean merges. Repo uses an advanced merge algorithm that results in cleaner merges. More...
- Fetch changes
- Checkout & create branches
- Track remote branches
- Create & checkout tags
- Stash & apply stashed changes. You can also set it to auth-stash on branch changes.
- View your stash. You can see everything in your stash, and the files changed in each stash item.
- Open files in the application of your choice.
- View status
- Stage and upstage files