Audio & Video
Design & Photo
Log in / Sign up
I'm a Beginner on Mac Informer
6 years ago
- Transfer data between your iOS device and your Mac.
- This app lets you back up and restore user data from your Mac.
- New genealogy application for MacOS X that sets the standard for Mac ease-of-use editing of genealogy files...
- Date Calculator is a genealogy tool for date calculations.
- Allows to inspect, create and modify Genealogy Data stored in GEDCOM standard
- Network protocol analysis app: deep inspection, live capture & more.
- Designed to find the names of all the routers an IP packet passes through on its way from your Mac to a destination host.
- WebArchive Extractor turns WebArchive files into HTML directory structure.
- A complex application that displays the path of a web address to your Mac.
- TV-Browser gets the daily TV program from the internet and shows it clearly...
- Ultimate FTP + SFTP + WebDAV + Amazon S3 file transfer client on the Mac.
- A wireless stumbler that allows you to monitor and map nearby Wi-Fi connections.
- Find Wi-Fi networks, Bonjour services or Bluetooth devices in your area.
- Remotely start the clock and recording in Photo or Video finish.
- Say “hello” with an instant message, voice or video call – all for free.
- Track the network activity of a website based on the available hosts.
- Graphical installer and GUI for the squid proxy cache for OS X.
- Private Eye is a network monitoring utility designed for Mac.
- Porticus is a Cocoa GUI for the MacPorts package manager. MacPorts provides...
- This app helps you back up files to various Cloud service accounts.
- Set Internet connection permissions for your apps.
- IPNetMonitorX is an easy-to-use network and Internet troubleshooting tool.
- Unicorns is a free app that allows you to live stream your iPhone screen.
- Use your Mac to type on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation).
- Uniquely designed to reclaim more free space on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and make all iOS devices running faster.
iPhone Backup Extractor
- Extracts data from iTunes and iCloud backup files.
- iFunBox is a simple iOS file manager designed for Mac.
- Extract data from iOS backup files and export it to your local directories.
- It helps you prevent running apps from accessing the Internet.
- Note: While the software is classified as freeware, it is actually donationware.
- Geotag your personal pictures with just a few clicks.
- LoadMyTracks is a piece of software that will communicate with GPS devices...
- This app helps you geotag and geocode your pictures.
- An application that can add and edit geographic coordinates to your images.
- Immediately get your GPS tracks onto your Mac computer.
- Google Earth gives you a wealth of imagery and geographic information.
Google Earth for Plugin
- This plug-in allows you to navigate and explore geographic data on a 3D globe.
View all 44 programs