DJs using Twitter often want to keep their followers informed about everything.
Their playlists are no exception. Traktor Scrobbler sends the currently played song live to their Twitter-Account (more social platforms are planned).
No IceCast is needed as Traktor Scrobbler emulates the server.
- no installation and rubbish in the registry
- no IceCast needed
- shows the currently played track in Traktor Pro
- send track-information and regular messages to Twitter
- add track-information to an Icecast-stream
- show and automatically save playlists
- current track-information can be automatically copied to the clipboard