PixelStyle Photo Editor for Mac is a free but full-blown photo editor for Mac.
Photo Editing Mac:
- A set of sophisticated but easy-to-use tools.
- Adjust exposure, hue, white balance, shadows and much more.
- Immediately delete unwanted elements and retouch the images.
- 1 min cut out objects from photos and change photo background.
- Quickly select any part of an image and apply special effects.
Top Drawing Tools for Mac:
- More than 100 built-in drawing brushes.
- Create custom brushes with different brush sizes, shapes, hardness...
- Support pixel-drawing.
- Fill in the object with texture and color.
- support for many gradient modes including symmetrical, rotate, clockwise and counter.
Powerful Layer Capabilities on Mac:
- Full support for unlimited layers and layer groups.
- Easily add non-destructive layer effects.
- Support over 50 different filter effects and blending mode options.
- Resize layers without any loss of quality. Hide, duplicate and merge layers easily.
- Select several layers at one time and freely align, flip and transform the layers.
- Support channel selection and Alpha channel editing.
- Your file could be saved as a project.
- Work with all popular formats like TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, etc.
Excellent Text Design Tools on Mac OS X:
- Add text layer effects like shadows, strokes, glow or fills.
- Half Circle Text Tool: Easily place and modify your text on a half-circle to create logos and other useful text designs.
- Modify your text with on-canvas controls. Use the baseline sliders to get things looking just right.
- Convert type layers into raster layers.
- Enjoy a full set of advanced typography features like kerning, bold, italic and much more.
Designed exclusively for Mac:
- Takes full advantage of the latest OS X technologies.
- Use the Touch trackpad to paint with pressure sensitivity.
- Fully optimized for 64-bit and multi-core processors.
- Support regular, retina and multi-monitor set ups.