Music Player is a simple Mac program that enables you to play your favorite tunes and create music playlists with ease. This app can be used as a lighter alternative to the well-known iTunes application, which has a more intricate interface and lacks a Menu Bar player control.
Music Player has an intuitive interface and lets you easily create your own audio playlists, control the music being played (from the interface or the Menu Bar player control), and set the proper play mode. If you want to keep things simple and hide the current playlist, just click the Hide List button and the main window will shrink.
Even though its simplicity might represent a huge plus to many users, I wouldn't recommend this program to someone who's looking for a new music player app. You can't customize the appearance of the interface (it's quite unappealing) and Menu Bar player controls, it lacks a built-in audio equalizer, and you can't edit ID3 tags. Therefore, you can find more adequate solutions for playing your song playlists.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Supports various audio formats
- Allows you to create audio playlists
- Brings you 5 playing modes
- You can control the music being played from the Menu Bar
- Displays ID3 info for any song being played
- No option to customize the appearance of the interface (it's quite unappealing) and Menu Bar player controls
- Lacks a built-in audio equalizer
- No option to edit ID3 tags