Old versionsSee all
Folder Sync keeps multiple pairs of folders in sync, safely and dependably. Great for backups and for managing content on USB drives, memory cards, and other computers/drives on your network. View differences between pairs of folders on screen using user defined coloured coding.
Folder Sync allows you to utilise a fully automatic sync (Sync to Left, Sync to Right or Sync Both Ways) making only the required changes to keep this as fast as possible.
You can also manually manipulate the files yourself in order to copy or delete just the files you select for the ultimate in control, something that other synchronisation applications do not offer.
Notable Features are...
- Extremely Fast Comparison Engine based on Modified Date and File Size.
- Extremely Fast Automatic Synchronization as only the files that are different are manipulated.
- Ability to save pairs of folders to presets for quick and easy repeat of synchronisation.
- Users have the choice of using automatic synchronisation options or performing copy and delete tasks Manually.
- Provides a preview of all changes that will take place prior to actually committing those changes to disk.
- Sync external Hard Disks (USB, NAS etc) with your Mac and vice-versa
- Multi-Touch track pad support offering fast scrolling and difference navigation.
- Quick Look and Finder Integration.
- Very Configurable Interface and Synchronisation options.
- Extensive filtering abilities to allow you focus on the differences that need your attention as well as easily excluding files.
- Powerful built in selection commands allowing you to quickly grab the files you need, great for those manual synchronisations!
- 64-Bit Cocoa Application
- Tested on OS X 10.7