File Properties Editor... You want to be able to modify simply, rapidly and efficiently the main properties of your files, folders and applications? You want to modify or reset their creation or modification date and time? You want to lock them to prevent their modification? Or you want to hide them so that nobody can see them?
Then File Properties Editor is what you need!
File Properties Editor allows you to edit several properties of any kind of files.
- You can edit the properties of any kind of file (files, folders, applications,...).
- You can edit their name, their type, their creator, their creation date and time, their modification date and time, their extension visibility.
- You can set their type and creator like the ones of any other file.
- You can set their creation and modification dates and times to the current day or any other day.
- You can locked them (to prevent them from being modified) and unlock them.
- You can make them readable or not and writable or not.
- You can make them visible or invisible (to hide them in the Finder so that nobody can see them).
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Spanish and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...