Desktop Shades helps you to reduce eye strain by dimming the screen much more than limit of your screen. Adjust the level of darkness as whatever you want.
The simplicity of Desktop Shades will make the app extremely easy to use.
1) Command + Shift + O (Cmd + Shift + O) = Turn On/Off Desktop Shades
2) Command + Shift + - (Cmd + Shift + -) = Decrease Dark Intensity
3) Command + Shift + = (Cmd + Shift + =) = Increase Dark Intensity
Desktop Shift features:
- Turn on/off Desktop Shift
- Automatic turn on
- Control dim level
- Start at login
- Show/Hide Dock
- Key commands
- No internet required
- Friendly user interface
- Easy to use and very useful
If you have any question please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This app displays a curtain or image on top of your Desktop icons and apps.
A great application that allows you to create fun wallpapers.
Set the URL page and navigate the Internet from your desktop.
Desktop Pirate hides your files on your desktop.
Tint the entire screen and supports a second display.