In the year 2003, in the German newsgroup someone looked for an application to combine several PDF files easily. So this application was created. Over the years the software got a lot of attention. Latest version should address the most common feature requests from our survey in 2009 to make this the best Combine PDF version ever. Drop some PDF or picture files on the application or the main window. Reorder or remove pages as you want. Enter some meta information like the Title and save the new PDF. Analysing and processing the PDFs may take a while. About the PDF boxes: Every page has a different sizes depending on what area was defined to create it, how large it is used for content or where it is suggested to be cropped. Most users can live with default values here.
- Add PDF pages or image files with add button, menu command or Drag & Drop
- Add title page
- Add empty pages
- Add interleaved pages from two PDF files
- Duplicate pages
- Merge selected or all pages to a new PDF file
- Split selected or all pages to new PDF files
- Reorder pages with mouse
- Delete pages
- Sort pages by name
- Sort pages for book printing
- Drag and Drop files from Finder directly into the pages list on the position you like to insert them.
- Add text overlays like page numbers
- See a preview of each page
- Rotate pages
- Add metadata
- Apply filters like compress pictures, gray tone and others.
- Create your own filters
- Open newly created PDF files in preview or Adobe Reader
- Includes an english manual (See Help Menu)
- Save and load the setup
- Protect your PDF with a password