Cisdem ContactsMate (formally known as ContactManager) is a great Mac contacts manager. It can help Mac users to manage contacts, edit contacts, find, analyze, report, and fix dozens of problems with OS X Contacts and Contacts from Google, iCloud, Exchange, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedln, it also can backup and export all of your Contacts to CSV, vCard, TXT, Docx, HTML, Excel, Numbers, and Pages format for easy sync and sharing.
What's New in Version 4.2.0
1. Fully be compatible with macOS 10.13 High Sierra. Now it is more convenient to manage all of your contacts with the newest Mac system.
2. Fix can't add contacts issue when selecting blank group.
Other Main features
1. Import and export contacts easily.
Support to import contact/ contact lists directly from a CSV or vCard file and export all contact data to CSV, vCard, Excel, TXT, Docx, HTML, Numbers and Pages.
2. Sync contacts with Internet account.
Sync the contacts from Internet accounts, such as Google, iCloud, Exchange, Facebook, and LinkedIn, etc.
3. Manage contacts easily.
Apply a tag to sub-categorize contacts; Edit, delete, add, update contacts at one place; Quickly add, search, open contacts; Group contacts based on the sources, interest, etc.
4. Support to share and print contacts.
Share the specific contact to the social media; Choose to print group or specific contacts to use and restore handy.
5. Scan to find conflicted contacts and provide solution.
Automatically scans your contacts for exact duplicates and flags them for removal; Scan and compare duplicate Contact Side by Side; Group all compatible duplicate contacts; Scan your address book for formatting errors and group errors into similar kinds; You determine the logic of fix that group (merge, delete, neglect, etc.).
6. More intellective preferences.
*Setting the conflict situation then scan the specific conflicts quickly.
*Use prefix and suffix to filter conflict contacts.
*Backup to restore contacts in case of wrong operation with contacts.