All versionsSee all
SafariCacheExplorer SafariCacheExplorer is the unique tool for explore the Safari's cache (and any other native Mac OS X cache). With SafariCacheExplorer you can retrieve an image, video, sound, style sheet, etc.... from your Safari cache in a easy way, thanks to a simple user interface inspired in Finder.
Why you need a tool like SafariCacheExplorer? The main problem when you try to recuperate your cached files from Safari, is the system which Safari (and Mac OS X) uses for store his cache in a single file.
SafariCacheExplorer is also a fantastic tool for web developers, why? Because SafariCacheExplorer let you delete individual cache files, helping you to develop and test your websites more fast using Safari.
- Only the first 100 cache entries are displayed
- Only 5 items can be exported in each session
- Only 2 custom filters are allowed
- The delete feature is not avaiable
- A remember message will be displayed on every startup