All versionsSee all
PixelStyle is a free but powerful photo graphic design application for Mac.
Professional Image Processing for Mac:
- A set of sophisticated but easy-to-use tools.
- Adjust exposure, hue, vibrance, brightness, contrast and much more.
- Immediately delete unwanted things and retouch the images.
- 1 min cut out objects from photos and change its background.
- Quickly select any part of an image; edit and apply special effects to any portion of pictures.
- Open multiple interfaces at the same time.
Top Mac Drawing Tools:
- More than 100 built-in drawing brushes for oil painting, sketch...
- Freely create custom brushes.
- Support pixel-drawing.
- Fill in the object with texture and color.
- support for a variety of gradient modes.
Powerful Layer Capabilities on Mac:
- Full support for unlimited layers and layer groups.
- Easily add non-destructive layer effects like shadows, fills, glow or strokes.
- Support over 50 different filter effects and blending mode options.
- Resize layers without any loss of quality. Hide, duplicate and merge layers easily.
- Select several layers at one time and freely align, flip and transform the layers.
- Support channel selection and Alpha channel editing.
- File could be saved as a project - you can edit them next time.
- Work with all popular formats like TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, etc.
Excellent Mac Font Design Tool:
- Add text layer effects like shadows, strokes, glow or fills.
- Reshape the text to irregular shape such as fan-shaped.
- Freely transform the text.
- Convert type layers into raster layers.
- Enjoy a full set of typography features like kerning, bold, italic and more.
Designed exclusively for Mac:
- Takes full advantage of the latest OS X technologies including OpenGL, Grand Central Dispatch and Core Graphics.
- Use the Touch trackpad to paint with pressure sensitivity.
- Fully optimized for 64-bit and multi-core processors.
- Support regular, retina and multi-monitor set ups.