Build animation projects with basic models of stick figures resembling humans in the suite supporting a library of standard and custom animations. Uploading custom backgrounds and rendering projects in multiple available formats including GIF is possible.
Pivot makes it easy to create stick-figure animations. You can build your own stick figures and load your own backgrounds. The animations can be saved as animated gifs to be used on Web pages. What's New
Version 2.2.6 (Jan '12):
- The latest stable release
- Few more minor bugs were fixed.
- Changed porting method.
- Pivot doesn't lag as much as the previous release.
- Pivot now uses the Mac cursor
- Pivot doesn't require an engine to be installed anymore but it's heavier. Requirements
Intel, Mac OS X 10.5 or later