pdfsam is an open source tool (GPL license) designed to handle pdf files. It’s released in 2 versions, basic and enhanced.
A simple tool designed to split and merge pdf files. With it’s simple and intuitive interface you can:
- split your pdf documents (into chapters, single pages, etc.).
- merge many pdf documents or subsections of them.
- extract sections of your document into a single pdf document.
- mix alternate pages taken from two pdf documents in straight or reverse order into a single document.
- rotate pages of the selected pdf documents.
- visually reorder pages of a selected pdf document.
- visually compose a document dragging pages from selected pdf documents.
- save and load your environment to automatize your recurrent jobs.
- manage pdfsam settings and set an environment to load at start up.