Edit PDFs easily with PDFpen! Add text, images and signatures. Make changes, fix typos, resize images, fill out forms, and redact sensitive information. Use OCR (Optical Character Recognition) to digitize scanned documents.
New! PDFpen 6
New interface makes PDF editing faster and easier than ever, and it's optimized for retina displays! We've also added the ability to export PDFs to Microsoft Word. There's much more -- see the list of new features below.
★ Make changes and mark up PDFs
With PDFpen, you can add text, images and signature to your PDFs. You can even correct text in the original PDF. Use PDFpen’s tools to highlight, underline, or strikethrough text. Add comments and notes to share with others.
Remove private information with the redaction feature. Select the text you want to omit, and redact it with a black box or a blank space--either way, the text is removed from the document. Remove a word, phrase or social security number throughout a document with search-and-redact or search-and-remove.
And now you can easily access your annotations! In PDFpen 6, filter annotations by type, and even print them out as a list.
★ Paperless Workflow
Reduce the amount of paper in your office. Scan documents directly into PDFpen and then use PDFpen’s OCR (Optical Character Recognition) on the scanned text, so you can search, edit, and copy it.
No more printing! You can add your signature to a PDF contract and email it back. It's the end of the old routine of print first, then sign, then scan or fax.
Go mobile! Get PDFpen for iPad on the iTunes App Store, and edit your PDFs seamlessly on Mac or iPad, thanks to iCloud and Dropbox.
★ Easy to Use
In PDFpen’s Library, you can store frequently-used images, signatures and text so they are always at your fingertips when you want to add them to a PDF. New in version 6: reorder your Library items via drag-and-drop!
Drag-and-drop thumbnails to rearrange pages or to combine pages from different PDFs. Deleting a page is as simple as selecting its thumbnail and pressing the Delete key.
★ What is New in Version 6
- Adds editing bar for faster, easier access to tools and properties
- Export in Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx) format (requires Internet connection)
- Optimized for full resolution viewing on Retina displays
- Updates and improves document window appearance
- Supports autosaving and document versions
- Adds support for reordering items in the Library
- Supports printing lists of annotations
- Adds filtering by type of displayed annotations
- Adds option to highlight form fields with transparent background
- Syncs Library via iCloud for use with PDFpen for iPhone/iPad