Jaikoz allows you to organize, edit and correct thousands of songs with ease. It currently supports Mp4, M4p, Mp3, Wma, Flac and OggVorbis Audio Formats. Jaikoz uses MusicBrainz, an online database of over 9 million songs. MusicBrainz is a community based database with contributions by over 200,000 people and its system of moderation ensures the data is extremely accurate. Many of these songs also have associated Acoustic Ids provided by MusicIP, allowing a song to be identified by the actual music, so it can do a match even if if you have no metadata.
But no identification system is 100% accurate so we have made it as quick and easy as possible to edit your data manually as well. Jaikoz uses a convenient spreadsheet view to allow you to edit information very quickly and provides many autoformatting features that do most of the work for you.
Key Features are:
- Free upgrades for life for all versions, minor or major.
- Supports Mp4, M4p, Mp4, Mp3, Flac, Wma and OggVorbis formats
- Acoustic matching using MusicBrainz and MusicIP to match tracks based on the actual music
- MetaData matching using MusicBrainz to match tracks from the metadata in your files either automatically or manually.
- Automatically retrieve artwork from Internet
- Intelligent AutoMatch compares different Audio files and finds field matches and then allows all similar fields to be formatted the same
- Intelligent AutoFormat provides automatic capitalization, conversion of special words and removal of invalid and punctuation characters
- Intelligent FileName to Tagger can extract information from the filename into the tag without having to know the format of the field
- Rename filenames and folders from your metadata in your chosen format
- AutoCorrect can be used to perform automatic formatting of your chosen columns in a single click
- Provides full support of all text fields and easy tagging of large number of audio files
- The innovative split screen spreadsheet view allows easy comparison of changes during editing
- Automatically keeps v1 and v2 tags synchronised
- Full Unicode support allow any character from any language to be used
- Easy conversion of tags between version
- Displays what is actually contained in the tag allowing the user full control
- Jaikoz runs on Mac OS X (v10.4 and above), Windows and Linux
- Jaikoz is Internationalized, currently supports English, German, Greek, Italian and Spanish