Old versionsSee all
iWeb Valet... Enhance iWeb pages, add new interactive widgets and upload only modified files to your server.
- Add many powerful widgets to your Web pages, as social bookmarking buttons (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), Facebook "I Like" button, clocks, site search engines, auto-redirecting, days remaining fields, calendars, scrolling texts, navigation menus, falling snow and much more.
- Personalize iWeb page titles by adding a prefix of your choice.
- Add a favicon to your Web pages.
- Add a Hit Counter to your Web pages (with Google Analytics, Statcounter or similar)
- Fool Spam Bots by encoding all email addresses in your iWeb pages, so bots don't get them for spamming.
- Add META tags to provide more information about your Web pages and gain a top ranking on crawler-based search engines.
- Perform multiple 'search and replace' operations on all html files contents at once; you can easily make changes of simple text chunks as well as html tags.
- Encode special characters inside your Web pages to solve some display anomaly in non-English texts.
- Change the maximum size or apply a fixed compression ratio to all JPEG images of your site very quickly, to save space in your Web server.
- Add to your iWeb site folder other folders and files not managed by iWeb (favicon, programs, documents, etc.)
- Preview your modified pages with your default browser at any time; you don't have to upload it to a Web server first.
- Work on a temporary copy of your site folder: use it with Dreamweaver or Golive local sites as well!
- Backup/Restore functions to protect your iWeb sites files from accidental data loss. And after those changes, iWeb Valet can quickly upload the contents of your iWeb folder to a Web site, with:
- Size comparison files check: iWeb Valet will only upload files that have changed (or new files). This saves time, because you will avoid, whenever you make a single change in iWeb, to re-upload the entire site.
- Option to remove the files in the destination when correspondent file is not present in the source directory, in order to save space in your Web server.