iVocabulary is your vocabulary trainer for your Mac. iVocabulary provides an easy way to enter your own vocabulary. Since it's based on ProVoc, you can download files out of more than 3500 freely available vocabulary files.
With the companion apps iVocabulary for your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad you can easily take your vocabulary with you and learn your vocabulary while you're in a train, on the beach or wherever you like.
Download vocabulary from more than 3500 files created by a huge community. Choose your vocabulary for many languages including but not limited to: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Latin, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese … iVocabulary is based on the retired app ProVoc, created by Arizona Software (Switzerland) and is able to open all files created with ProVoc.
- Create your own vocabulary files
- Learn new vocabulary with a neat slideshow
- Train your vocabulary with multiple choice or written test
- Get immediate feedback through a pie chart
- See your learning progress in a history bar chart
- Structure your vocabulary in chapters and pages
- Add images and audio to your vocabulary
- Upload your vocabulary to iVocabulary on your iPhone, iPod touch or your iPad (you find iVocabulary also on the iOS App Store)
- Print your vocabulary as list or as cards to cut out
- Spotlight integration
- Import your existing vocabulary from CSV files
- Adjust the training modes to your preferences
Application included in Mac OS X.
Helps you learn the basics of foreign languages on your Mac.
Piece of software that helps you learn foreign languages.
Learn the vocabulary you need with recordings of model pronunciation.
Ultimate Vocabulary contains more powerful vocabulary words than any other program...