Old versionsSee all
Invoice is a full-featured invoice application for SOHO or business users. It has been designed from scratch to use the power and beauty of the Mac OS, while making life as easy as possible for its users. Since Invoice was designed purely for OS X, it is not simply a port from another platform, unable to take full advantage of the OS X operating system. Invoice uses it all.
- Colored Invoices - Smart coloring of invoices are helpful to see the status of each invoice at a glance. ￼
- Payment Control - Your customer does not pay you at once? Keep track of your payments and take control over your balance. ￼
- Edit with Style - Invoice 3 has a powerful new 'block' style edit mode. ￼
- Drag & Drop - Create and arrange invoices using mac style drag & drop. ￼
- Currency on the Fly - You can convert currency on the fly. Ideal for people selling their products across the globe. ￼
- Items at a Glance - The new item catalog manages your items. Set colors for eye catching to speed up you work. ￼
- Saved as PDF - Export all selected invoices and quotations to folder in PDF format. ￼
- Recurring Invoices - Never forget to create a recurring invoice using the repeat feature of Invoice. ￼
- Smart Folders - Take more control over you invoices using smart folders. ￼
- Smart Counters - See invoice counts at a glance. Invoice 3 groups and counts our invoices internally. ￼
- Balance at a Glance - Invoice calculates the balance for each customer, project and smart folder. ￼
- Layout Designer - Design your layouts with style using the new layout designer. Add new shapes like rectangles, circles, lines and images and logos. ￼
- Create Reminders - Create reminders for unpaid invoices. ￼
- Smart Fields - Smart fields contain placeholders which are replaced dynamically when printing an invoice. ￼
- Simple Inventory - The very simple inventory control takes care of your stock, if you want. ￼
- Individual Numbers - Create you own numbering scheme using drag & drop.
Style your invoices with PDF - Create your own background with your favorite application like Pages, etc. and save it as PDF. Load the PDF as background for your invoice and add "autofields" (invoice number, name, address, etc.) to the layout.
Track your tasks and invoice them - A must have requirement for freelancers and everyone who must keep track of their invested time. Invoice your tasks with simply a click.
Get contacts from Address Book - Get your contacts directly from your Address Book. You have also the freedom to modify your contacts without side effects in your Address Book. Synchronize modifications with your Address Book only if you wish to do so
Control paid and open invoices - A simple flag can track your open invoices. Find unpaid invoices and don't lose the overview.
Manage your own article catalog - A simple article catalog can store your articles, which you can use to build your invoices later. With a simple flag, articles are also "supply of services" which you can use to build invoices from your tasks.
Set your own format and counter for your invoice number - Define your own format for your invoice number. Place a counter into the format.