Capture screenshots and manage them. Add custom annotations, import images from external sources, combine them and save the results. It includes simple graphical objects like an arrow, rectangle, pen, text, etc. Pixelate parts of images and upload them to platforms like Dropbox.
Glui is the simplest way to capture, annotate and share screenshots.
• Capture screenshots or drag and drop existing images.
• Annotate with arrow, rectangle, pen, text and pixelate tool.
• Instantly upload to Dropbox and get a link to share, or drag/paste image into any other app.
• Runs in the menu bar, the dock or both
• Responsive and clean sharing page
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Quick sharing via email, message, Twitter or Facebook
• Full upload history via the Finder
• Enhanced for Retina display
• Zero clutter
Note 1. A (free) Dropbox account is required to use the upload feature.
Note 2. To be able to improve Glui we use Mixpanel to anonymously track usage data within the application. Absolutely no personal information is collected.