Epic Truck is an off-road racing game for Mac that provides you with a wide range of challenging levels. The application brings you various video and control options, lets you choose from many truck models, and offers you detailed game instructions.
Its graphics aren't impressive at all, as it looks like a game that was developed in the early 2000s. Your goal is to reach the finish line on each level without ending up in a gulch or lava pit, or turning your car upside down.
Sadly, I noticed plenty of flaws in my testing. For instance, you can't save your progress during the gameplay and modify the game's options while playing a level (you can alter the display and control settings only when you launch the app). What's more, the application brings low-quality graphics and physics.
Another thing I didn't like about Epic Truck was the fact that it lacks a scoring feature (you earn stars according to your best lap time). Similar apps calculate the score after a completed level according to the difficulty and amount of your truck stunts.
Even though the app comes without a price tag, I'd say you should try other racing games that can offer you better graphics quality and physics.
- Provides you with a wide range of levels
- Offers plenty of game options
- Each level takes a while to be completed (long tracks)
- Unable to save game progress
- Low-quality graphics and physics
- Lacks a scoring feature (you earn stars according to your best lap time)
- Unable to modify game options during the play