Old versionsSee all
Motorbike is a racing game where your objective is to finish bike tracks as fast as you can and collect points by making stunts. You can choose between various game modes, 100 original bike tracks, and multiple character and bike customizations.
The graphics are OK and the background music goes well with the gameplay. You can challenge another player to compete on a race track or choose the single player mode to practice your racing skills. At the beginning of each race, you will receive gameplay instructions.
Another good thing is that you have access to a built-in bike track editor which you can use to create your own course and share it with other Motorbike players.
Unfortunately, the game didn't work that well on my Mac. To be more exact, it took a while to launch and occasionally used many CPU resources, even while running in the background. At one point, the CPU usage reached almost 50%.
Another thing that bothers me is that there's no way of altering game settings without losing the progress of the current race.
In my opinion, you should first test the trial version of the game, see how it works on your computer, and then decide if it's worth buying it for your Mac or not.
- You can choose between various game modes
- Brings you 100 bike tracks
- Comes with a built-in track editor
- You can share your own bike tracks with other Motorbike users
- Offers you instructions
- It might take a while to launch the game
- Occasionally uses many CPU resources (almost 50%)
- Unable to change game settings without losing gameplay progress