Eddie is a programmer's editor for Mac OS X.
- Fast, simple and lightweight on the surface, powerful under the hood
- Ideal for C/C++/Obj-C development, HTML, Perl, Python, Lua etc.
- Supports an MPW-style Worksheet -- a full-featured shell that combines the power of bash and the ease of editing in a normal text window-like mode.
- Powerful coding features such as Symbol lookup and autocompletion, Function popup and syntax coloring as well as C++/Obj-C prototyper that makes writing code a snap
- An extensive array of powerful, fully configurable keyboard shortcuts, such as Smart Swap
- Multiple clipboards with powerful features
- Open/save to SFTP/SSH server makes remote document editing a breeze
- Available as a 64 bit/32 bit Universal Binary
- Integrates with Subversion and Git
Full-fledged Ruby on Rails IDE that brings the whole range of essential developers tools for productive Ruby development and Web development...
It lets anyone with a basic handle on programming to write a service in.
miniAudicle integrated development + performance environment for chuck
Quickly test PHP & Ruby Code.
OS X’s first native Ruby on Rails editor.