DiskAid is the ultimate Transfer Tool for accessing the iPod, iPhone or iPad directly from the desktop.
Access Data such as: Music, Video, Photos, Contacts, Notes, Call History, Text Messages (SMS), Voicemail and Voice Memos.
Connects directly to any installed iPhone App and enables the use of the iPhone as an USB Drive.
With DiskAid you can also transfer files and folders betwen your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and your Computer and view them on the go using FileApp free files browser.
- Transfer files to and from any iPhone or iPad App (Free)
- Use your iPhone or iPad as an external USB storage device (Free)
- Transfer Music & Video stored in the iPod Library and copy it back to iTunes or any folder on any Mac or PC (New!)
- Copy Photos from Camera Roll to computer (Free)
- Access Contacts
- Read Notes
- Export Call History
- Transfer Text Messages (SMS) from iPhone to Computer
- Copy Voicemail
- Save Voice Memos
- Easy Drag & Drop feature
- Rich file organization including folder creation, renaming... etc.
- Works with any iPod, iPhone or iPad
One DiskAid license is good for 3 simultaneous installs, for Mac or Windows computers, which is convenient if you have a Mac at home and a PC at the office.DiskAid - a lightweight program that gives you access to iDevices library of files. No longer do you need to jailbreak your device to see what's stored on it and no need for the bulky iTunes in your RAM for file transfer between your computer and the device.
When someone is using this program, he/she should be very careful. There are reasons why Apple protected the iDevice's file system from easy access by a regular user. First of all, the chance of contracting a virus is greatly reduced, and secondly, the operating system won't freeze like it does on the other similar devices because of the corrupted files. So, be careful with this program.
This program lets you browse the content of your iDevice. Copy the files you want to your hard drive or delete them without need to start up iTunes. Finally, you can use your iDevice as a USB storage device, backup SMS messages from your iPhone, or browse through your pictures. No iTunes is necessary, and no jailbreak is needed anymore.
The program is compatible with iOS 3 and 4. Copying to and from iDevice does not seem to harm the integrity of the library, but I remind you to be careful with this.
Overall, a nice program to see the content of your iDevice and copy it without the need to open up bulky iTunes.
- Navigates the entire iDevice library
- Needs additional software to copy music and photos from iPod