Perform disk burning operations on a Mac device. Select the compatible drive and initiate the process by picking an image or separate files. Choose the format of the disk for burning between standard CD, audio CD, and DVD. Burn the data in the HFS+, Joliet, ISO9660, and UDF formats.
Update: For those experiencing problems burning .iso images, we have a fix in the works that should be available via the Mac App Store shortly.
DiscBlaze is a fast and easy to use CD and DVD burning software with a number of unique features.
- Burn data CD's and DVD's.
- Burn Audio CD's (from any Quicktime compatible files with audio tracks).
- Burn multiple sessions to the same CD (including mixed Audio/Data CD's)
- Discs list system for managing your commonly burned discs.
- Burn an existing .ISO, .DMG or .CDR disc image file.
- Create a new .ISO, .DMG or .CDR disc image file.
- Make an ISO or DMG image of an existing folder or volume
- Burn discs that can be read on Macs, PCs or both (including true custom hybrids).
- Burns CDs/DVDs in the UDF format.
- Erase re-writable media (such as CDRW discs) for re-use.
- Easily burn multiple copies of the same disc.
- Set a custom icon for each disc.
- Incredibly fast and easy to use!
- MacOS X 10.6 or higher.
- A CD/DVD drive compatible with MacOS X.
Note: MacBook Air owners must have a MacOS X compatible external CD/DVD USB drive connected in order to use DiscBlaze.