DipTrace is a complete state-of-the-art PCB Design System. It includes:
- PCB Layout — PCB design with an easy-to-use manual routing tools, shape-based autorouter and auto-placer.
- Schematic — Schematic Capture with multi-level hierarchy and export to PCB Layout, Spice or Netlist.
- Component and Pattern Editors — allow you to make new parts and footprints.
- Standard Libraries - include 100,000 parts.
- Import/Export Features - allow you to exchange designs and libraries with other EDA tools.
- Step-by-Step Tutorial - learn the software and start real work in a few hours.
- Full featured 30-day trial and 300-pin Freeware versions are available for evaluation.
To design a schematic, simply select and place components onto your document and connect them together using the wire and bus tools. Multisheet and hierarchical schematics are supported. Then select the menu option 'Convert to PCB' to convert the schematic to PCB. Layout can be updated from Schematic in a few clicks at anytime. When you create or edit design objects they are highlighted to improve your work.