Cisdem WinmailReader for Mac 2.0
Troubled with Winmail.dat files that even Apple Mail can not recognise? Cisdem WinmailReader for Mac can help you to open these winmail.dat files, and preview or save the documents attached. You can double-click to open winmail.dat files and check the message and the attachments. Or you can drag-and-drop to check single or multiple files at the same time. Even you can use it as QuickLook to preview the attachments.
1. Easy To Use: Double-click to open winmail.dat file on Mac;
2. Display All: Show all contents of winmail.dat, including email message and attachments;
3. Drag and Drop: drag and drop to open multiple Winmail.dat files at once;
4. List Viewing: Support Multi-files Viewing to read and switch between multiple Winmail files easily;
5. Preview: Preview attachment of winmail.dat using QuickLook;
6. Open: Open to view attached files into respective default applications;
7. Extract: Extract and save files contained on the Winmail.dat attachment.