Disk Drill is a Mac program designed to help you restore lost or deleted data from your computer. This utility is compatible with a wide variety of data storage containers, analyzes disk usage, helps you reclaim space on your drive, and so much more.
The tool is very intuitive, provides you with a quick way to recover data from your local drives as well as USB drives or media gadgets, and works fast. What's more, it helps you immediately find duplicated, large or old files which are no longer necessary and enables you to remove them from your Mac.
Another important advantage is that the program is packed with SMART monitoring features. So, it informs you regarding the current health status of your drive and helps you prevent data loss.
There's one more thing you should know before acquiring this product for your Mac: this version of the tool comes with several limitations. To get rid of them, simply upgrade Disk Drill to the Pro or Enterprise editions. They give you access to a lot of advantages but come with price tags.
So, it's up to you to decide, based on your needs, if it's worth working with the basic edition of the Disk Drill tool or try the Pro or Enterprise versions.
- Comes with a built-in duplicate finder
- Supports drag-and-drop actions
- Helps you restore lost data from various types of data storage containers
- SMART monitoring
- Can analyze disk usage and help you delete unnecessary data
- Comes with several limitations
- The Pro and Enterprise editions of the tool offer you more features