BT Access Manager helps you to control your Wi-Fi, HSPA and Ethernet connections, automatically selecting the best available by default.
Five network profiles are included with BT Access Manager:
- My Wi-Fi: This connects you to your home or office wi-fi network, allowing you to configure settings for multiple different wi-fi networks.
- BT Wi-fi: When you are in range of a compatible Hotspot, connects you to BT Wi-fi or BT FON wi-fi.
- PAYG Wi-Fi: This allows you to connect to a non-BT Wi-fi wi-fi provider, by presenting you with the provider's login page.
- BT HSPA/3G/GPRS: This connects you to the Internet via our high speed HSPA, 3G and GPRS mobile network, as well as partner networks when roaming abroad.
- My Ethernet: This connects you to a network via Ethernet (a network cable).