Fully automated Batch XSL Transformer (Java).
JobTicket controlled Batch Transformation for any XML and XHTML data contained in hotfolders.
Ideal to transform XML data extracted with 'BatchXport' or 'XTend-Xport' from QuarkXPress documents to any other output format.
Already contained useful functions may be called and used from an XSL style sheet:
– Calling and controlling the image converters ImageMagick and Ghostscript
– Write log files and show processing messages
– Read, write and delete external files
– Drag and drop transformation of XML and XHTML files
– Work on folder structures - called hotfolders - in fully automated batch mode
– Copy target files to mounted volumes or make FTP transfer
– Push XML data into a database
– Pass parameters to XSL Transformation
– Integrated JobTicket Scheduler
When the programs 'Ghostscript' and 'ImageMagick' are installed:
– Convert high resolution images (TIFF, EPS...) to JPEG
– Configurable DPI and quality of JPEG images.