Log in / Sign up
› Keyur Thakrar
I'm a Beginner on Mac Informer
10 hours ago
- Quickly browse the web without slowing down your Mac.
- Access your computer while traveling and share your screen for remote support.
- Automatically back up your data to your Dropbox account.
- Safari 5 is a web browser made by Apple for the Mac.
- Explore the web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Mega Sync Client allows you to sync your computer with your Mega cloud drive.
Wunderlist – To-Do & Task List
- Wunderlist is a to-do list manager tool for Mac computers.
- Free, open source graphic user interface for OpenVPN on OS X.
- Your personal assistant for efficient and productive work with Apple Mail.
- Designed to give you the finest document-formatting tools, Word helps you organize and write your documents more efficiently.
Adobe Flash Player Install Manager
- Excel for Mac helps you analyze, organize, and manage all your data and lists
- Microsoft Outlook enables you to consolidate your PC-based e-mail into your Mac.
- Keep track of your daily assignments, to-do lists, and ideas from one place.
- Telegram is a messaging app with a focus on speed and security.
Microsoft Remote Desktop
- Connect to a remote PC and your work resources from almost anywhere.
- Irvue lets you keep your Mac screen looking fresh with Unsplash photos.
- Send messages, have group chats, and share pictures using the Whatsapp services.
- Send instant messages, share files, and hold video conferences.
- Upload your files to your Cloud service account and share them with the world.
- Easiest and best-looking way to use a journal / diary / text-logging application for the Mac.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
LAN Scan - Network Scanner
- === The fastest and most complete WiFi LAN Scanner available!
- The app has been developed with a dual purpose in mind: To be easy to use for beginners...
View all 26 programs