Log in / Sign up
I'm a Beginner on Mac Informer
4 years ago
- Create slideshow presentations with transitions and animations.
- Store, organize and process large quantities of data in spreadsheets.
- Designed to give you the finest document-formatting tools, Word helps you organize and write your documents more efficiently.
- Family of powerful x86 virtualization products for enterprise as well as home use.
- Quickly browse the web without slowing down your Mac.
- Avira delivers first-rate protection for free.
- Automatically back up your data to your Dropbox account.
- View & print PDF files.
- FileZilla (ported from Windows) is a fast and reliable FTP client and server with lots of useful features and an intuitive interface.
- Robust FTP/FTP-TLS/SFTP browser for the Mac whose lack of visual clutter and cleverly intuitive features make it easy to use.
- Schedule Time Machine backups with just a few clicks.
- Find the reason why your computer isn't working properly.
- This app helps you convert videos, images, and audio files on your Mac.
- Optimize your Firefox to work faster.
- Edit your clips into a movie with soundtrack and themes.
- This program helps you find and remove adware from your Mac.
- A document editor for formatted text that provides a Mac alternative to Word.
- iTunes is built-in Mac software which does far more than just play tunes.
- Plan a wedding. Save for retirement. Track your workouts.
- Incredible presentations, incredibly easy.
- GarageBand allows you to mix and create your own music tracks and podcasts.
- XLD is an audio player, converter, and decoder for Mac.
- Easily update apps from App Store and other sources.
View all 23 programs