Old versionsSee all
Plan a wedding. Save for retirement. Track your workouts. Keep a baby journal. Anyone can be good with numbers.
Numbers ’09 can help you plan and dream, and great-looking Apple-designed templates will help you get started. Tables are already made. Formulas have been figured out. Fonts are in place. It's all ready to go. Just choose one of the 30 templates to use for home, work, and school and make it your own. If you’re starting with a blank sheet, that’s easy, too. Spreadsheets are built on a flexible, free-form canvas. So you can move tables, charts, graphics, and text anywhere you want on the page. Effortlessly create formulas using an intuitive browser with more than 250 functions. Add interactive controls such as sliders, steppers, and checkboxes that let you play “what if” in real time. Scale your document with a drag of the mouse or trackpad to create the perfect printout using the interactive print view. You can even add photos, movies, and music to your spreadsheet with just a few clicks.
Everything you create in Numbers looks stunning on the MacBook Pro with Retina Display. And with iCloud built right in on OS X Mountain Lion, the spreadsheets you create are kept up to date across all your devices.
Powerful and familiar spreadsheets
• Easy formula writing
• Formula List view
• 2D and 3D charts
• Linked charts to keep Pages and Keynote charts connected to your spreadsheet
• Contextual format bar
• Sheet Navigator
Innovative, intelligent tables
• Multiple, resizable tables on a canvas
• Built-in headers and footers
• Checkboxes and sliders
• Table categories to quickly make sense of large data sets
• Predictable sorting and filtering
Impressive results in minutes
• Free-form canvas
• iLife Media Browser for quick access to iLife photos, movies, and music
• Table styles
• Interactive print view
• 30 Apple-designed templates
• Advanced Template Chooser
Compatibility and sharing
• Import and export Microsoft Excel files
• Send as a Numbers, Excel, or PDF file directly to email
• Import Contact cards and vCards
• Import Open Financial Exchange (OFX) files from Quicken, bank, or credit card providers
• Import Comma Separated Values (CSV) and tab-delimited text
• Import AppleWorks spreadsheets
• Import a wide range of media types including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, EPS, PDF, AIFF, MP3, AAC, and MOV
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
iWork does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.