Delivers high-end presentations with the possibility to customize the output and even connect other devices like the iPad and the Apple Pencil to draw directly on the slides. Features more than 44 Apple-designed themes to choose from for every situation.
Incredible presentations, incredibly easy. Keynote’s powerful yet easy-to-use tools and dazzling effects put the show in slideshow.
The Theme Chooser lets you skim through an impressive collection of 44 Apple-designed themes. Once you’ve chosen the perfect canvas for your presentation, simply replace the placeholder text and graphics with your own words and images. Easy-to-use tools let you add tables, charts, shapes, photos, and videos to slides—and bring it all to life with cinematic animations and transitions that look as though they were created by your own special effects team. Everything you create in Keynote looks stunning on the MacBook Pro with Retina Display. And with iCloud built right in on OS X Mountain Lion, the presentations you create are kept up to date across all your devices.
With Keynote, you have all the tools you need to make an amazing presentation amazingly simple.
Stunning presentations in minutes
• Apple-designed themes
• Advanced Theme Chooser
• Slide Navigator
• 2D and 3D charts and chart animations
• Typography features including smart quotes, ligatures, and automatic scaling
• Reviewer comments
Easy-to-use graphics tools
• Alignment guides and rulers
• iLife Media Browser for quick access to iLife photos, movies, and music
• Professional-level graphics tools
• Instant Alpha for background removal
• Free-form curves, shapes, and masks
• Connection lines
• Magic Move for creating sophisticated animations with simple transitions
• Text transitions
• Object-driven transitions
• Text and object animations
• A ➠ B action builds to move and change objects on a slide
• Smart Builds with drop zones
Flexible ways to deliver presentations
• Recorded narration
• Interactive slideshows for kiosks
• Presenter Display
• Keynote Remote app for controlling your slideshow from iPhone or iPod touch (sold separately through the App Store for iPhone and iPod touch)
Compatibility and sharing
• Import and export Microsoft PowerPoint files
• Export to GarageBand and iTunes
• Send as a Keynote, PowerPoint, or PDF file directly to email
• Take advantage of image and movie size optimization
• Import AppleWorks presentation documents
• Import a wide range of media types including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, EPS, PDF, AIFF, MP3, AAC, and MOV
• Export QuickTime, iPod, PDF, HTML, and image ﬁles
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
iWork does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.