All versionsSee all
With WifiSmtp you can still send mail when you don’t know where you are connected (as is the case with WiFi hostspots), using the address of the SMTP server it displays (WifiSmtp can automatically copy that address to the clipboard; this option is set by default in the preferences).
WifiSmtp lets you know:
- the name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP) you are connected to
- the address of that ISP’s mail server (SMTP)
- the connection speed (available bandwidth) It can also:
- copy the address of the SMTP server to the clipboard (so that you can paste it into you favorite e-mail software)
- regularly check the connection status