All versionsSee all
Scan, find, and troubleshoot wireless networks with WiFi Explorer.
Quickly identify channel conflicts, signal overlapping or configuration problems that may be affecting the connectivity and performance of your home or office wireless network.
Get an insight into the network details: name (SSID), MAC address (BSSID), device manufacturer, signal strength (RSSI), noise, channel, band, security configuration, supported data rates and much more.
• Easy-to-use, intuitive user interface
• Graphical visualization of the wifi environment
• Supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands as well as 20, 40, 80 and 160 MHz channels
• Works with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac networks
• Signal quality estimations based on signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
• Accurate conversion from dBm to percentage (%) for easier analysis and optimization
• Export metrics and network details to CSV file format
• Full screen mode (10.7 or above)
• Selectable columns
• Editable column for annotations, comments, etc.
• Comprehensive help
• Runs in Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion
LET'S MAKE IT BETTER
If you have something good to say about WiFi Explorer, please share it with others by writing a review on the Mac App Store. If you find a problem or have a concern, please visit the WiFi Explorer Support website and send me a message so we can resolve it.