v3.0 [17 Nov 2020]
• Refined user interface
• New, comprehensive help.
• Adds ability to show/hide automatic filters.
• Adds ability to negate automatic filters by pressing the space bar on the selected filter.
• Adds support to manage annotations in Preferences.
• Adds annotations as automatic filters.
• Adds ability to select networks by clicking in the Spectrum or Signal Strength graphs.
• Fixes incorrect max data rate calculations for VHT 20 MHz channels.
• Other bug fixes and performance improvements.
Are you a wireless engineer or IT professional working in the design, validation, management or troubleshooting of enterprise wireless networks? Consider WiFi Explorer Pro. To learn more, visit www.intuitibits.com.
If you find WiFi Explorer useful and have a couple of minutes, please share your thoughts by leaving a review in the Mac App Store. It will make a huge difference to us!
v1.5 [26 Jun 2013]
• Fixes crash in some systems
• Fixes bug where an incorrect number of spatial streams is displayed
For tips and support, follow @wifiexplorer (http://twitter.com/wifiexplorer) on Twitter
v1.3 [8 Jun 2012]
- Fixed crash when no supported Wi-Fi interfaces are found
- Fixed crash when retrieving information from associated network if network is hidden
- Updated vendors database
- Added Spanish localization
- Ready for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
Detects and gives information about wireless networks.
Keeps your wireless network safe and secure against vulnerabilities.
View wireless signal strength connection in your menu bar.
It helps you scan WiFi networks and searches devices on your local network.
This application allows you to monitor your baby from a different room.