Old versionsSee all
Verto Studio 3D is an innovative, fully-functional 3D modeling program designed to rival over-complicated studio modeling programs. It strives to push the boundaries of what is capable on the mac while retaining as simplistic of an interface as possible.
The software is designed for all ranges of users, from professional 3D modelers, to beginners looking to get their feet wet in 3D content generation. Use it to build quick 3D mockups or fully functional environments for mobile applications. Verto Studio is an ideal solution for mobile 3D content generation because it bridges the gap between design and mobile 3D content generation.
With use of the "auto tool", the user can intuitively gesture using taps, swipes, pinches and twirls to quickly alter the scene as they see fit.
- Import for the following formats: Collada (.dae), Blender 3D (.blend), 3ds Max 3DS (.3ds), 3ds Max, ASE (.ase), Wavefront Object (.obj), Stanford Polygon Library (.ply), AutoCAD DXF (.dxf), LightWave (.lwo), Modo (.lxo), Stereolithography (.stl), AC3D (.ac), Milkshape 3D (.ms3d), TrueSpace (.cob,.scn), Valve Model (.smd,.vta), Quake I Mesh (.mdl), Quake II Mesh (.md2), Quake III Mesh (.md3), Quake III BSP (.pk3), Return to Castle Wolfenstein (.mdc), Doom 3 (.md5*), Biovision BVH (.bvh), CharacterStudio Motion (.csm), DirectX X (.x), BlitzBasic 3D (.b3d), Quick3D (.q3d,.q3s), Ogre XML (.mesh.xml), Irrlicht Mesh (.irrmesh), Irrlicht Scene (.irr), Neutral File Format (.nff), Sense8 WorldToolKit (.nff), Object File Format (.off), PovRAY Raw (.raw), Terragen Terrain (.ter), 3D GameStudio (.mdl), 3D GameStudio Terrain (.hmp), Izware Nendo (.ndo)
- OBJ File export
- Multi-touch support for rotate and pinch gestures for editing.
- Verto Studio mobile file format support and exchange via email
- Mesh generation
- Image rendering support
- Terrain generator (height field)
- 3D Sketch tool
- Mesh Augmentation
- Polygon extrusion
- Polygon subdivision
- Texture coordinate editor
- Editing features
- Vertex Translation/Rotation/Scaling
- Material editor
- Texture mapping
- Texture coordinate editing
- Laplacian smooth
- Camera to texture (ipad 2)
- Lighting editor
- Multiple camera modes (top, bottom, left, right, front, back, free)
- Orthographic projection mode for engineering and CAD applications
- Scene append to merge scenes together.