Typeface is a beautiful font manager that helps you pick the perfect font for your designs.
Good typography is one of the most important aspects of design. But it is often hard to find the font that conveys just the right emotion, especially if you're not sure yet what you're looking for.
With a minimal interface and total focus on your fonts Typeface tries to make browsing your collection exciting and easy, such that you'll always find just the font you need.
FOCUS ON YOUR FONTS
• Perfectly rendered previews
• Live customization of preview text & size
• Intuitive & minimal UI design that doesn't distract
• Light & Dark theme for day and night
• Easy to use & flexible tagging system (combine, subtract, invert & nest)
• Powerful search & filters (weight, width, slant and style)
• Smart sidebar (auto collapse, tag highlight, drag & drop)
• In-place font activation & deactivation
IMPROVE YOUR WORKFLOW
• Collect font candidates using the Quick Collection
• Review your choices and refine your selection
• Share the results with colleagues and clients on PDF
• Store the selection by attaching tags
REVEAL EVERY DETAIL
• Compare fonts using A/B font overlays
• Inspect supported unicode characters
• Get detailed font info
• Show font family members
AND MUCH MORE
• 2000+ free fonts from the Google Fonts catalog
• Support for ttf, otf, dfont, ttc, woff and PostScript Type 1 font suitcase
• Auto synchronization of imported directories
• Import Font Book collections
• Collapsed family view
• Auto hide fonts that are missing characters
• Auto font style classification
• Print to paper and export to PDF
• Auto size previews
• Letter s p a c i n g
• Left/right/center alignment
• Outlined previews
• Metrics overlay
• Standard & discretionary ligatures
• Dynamic previews
• Export & Import tags to json
• Many keyboard shortcuts
• Import Typekit fonts
• Auto activation
• Tagged and Untagged meta-tags
• Background mode
Still reading? Check out typefaceapp.com for more info, handy tips & support.
Follow @typefaceapp on Twitter to get the latest news.
Have fun designing!