Tresorit is a smart and reliable cloud storage that helps you keep confidential information absolutely private. You can easily share files in Tresorit: first of all, you should create a new tresor and then use the encrypted link. That means to drag and drop files into the application and the encrypted link will be copied to your clipboard.
This is a perfect program to protect personal information, photos, documents of great importance, etc. The files could be either strictly confidential or shared with other members. All members are subdivided into several categories such as the owner of the tresor, managers who are able to read and write the content of the shared tresor, editors who can do the same task, except sharing the content with other members, and readers who are allowed only to read tresors. The content could be stored on Windows PC or Mac and then taken everywhere on Android or iOS.
All in all, this cloud storage represents a pint-sized window on the screen with quite a simple menu. It is noteworthy, that Tresorit does not protect files on the computer, but just allows you to upload and share encrypted files in a safe way using the insecure cloud infrastructure.
Do not forget your password as Tresorit does not offer the pass recovery for security reasons.
- You can send invitations not only to existing Tresorit users, but to anyone who has a valid email address
- High level of encryption
- Any folder can be processed by Tresorit and turned to a tresor
- The program does not offer the pass recovery
- Your user certificate issued by Tresorit’s registration server can expire if you do not log in for a long time
- Tresorit does not protect files on the hard disk