Shotcut is a free, open source, cross-platform video editor.
- supports oodles of audio and video formats and codecs thanks to FFmpeg.
- supports many image formats such as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, SVG, TGA, TIFF as well as image sequences.
- no import required - native editing.
- frame-accurate seeking for many formats.
- multi-format timeline: mix and match resolutions and frame rates within a project.
- network stream playback (HTTP, HLS, RTMP, RTSP, MMS, UDP).
- detailed media properties panel.
A complex application that helps you rip DVDs and convert videos.
Create your own video clips from photos and footage.
Combines advanced playback with basic editing features.
The original purpose of this application is to anonymize medical movies.
This program changes the header information of a QuickTime movie.