SecuritySpy is a multi-camera video surveillance app.
With features such as motion detection, real-time compression and network video streaming, SecuritySpy has everything required for demanding video surveillance applications. Combined with Mac OS X, the rock-solid operating system from Apple, SecuritySpy offers unsurpassed speed, stability and ease of use.
SecuritySpy's flexibility and comprehensive list of features allows users to set up a system tailored to their individual needs. Whether it is a system with a single camera or many dozens, in a domestic or business environment, SecuritySpy is ideal.
- Displays and captures live video from multiple cameras simultaneously
- Supports Mac-compatible video and audio input devices
- Supports network video devices (Axis, JVC, Panasonic, Pixord, D-Link etc)
- Motion Detection and Timelapse capture features, with audio
- Built-in Web server for remote viewing and administration
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) support for many network cameras
- Powerful real-time compression for efficient storage of captured footage
- FTP upload feature for off-site storage of captured footage
- Motion-triggered email notifications
- Pre-capture buffer to capture video before the time of motion
- Browser feature for playback of captured footage, with synchronised multi-camera playback
ESET Cyber Security Pro represents a new approach to truly integrated computer security.
Comprehensive Web security option for Mac-users.
It is a Macintosh software that functions to take the place of Video Server E.
Keep your computer safe by receiving notifications about security events.
PDF Security can add or remove PDF security in thousands of PDF files.