Make your mouse auto click and set the number of clicks with the available rate of between 1 and 10 clicks per second. Turn on the flash cursor and the sounds and assign a start and stop key. Select the option to click all the time or only when the mouse is moved.
RapidClick automatically clicks your mouse up to 20 times per second. Use RapidClick to save your hand from getting tired whenever you have to do a lot of clicking.
- Rate can be set between 1 click per hour and 20 clicks per second.
- Left click and right click.
- Assign a hotkey to start and stop clicking.
- The start/stop button floats above all apps, even full screen games.
- Audio and visual feedback shows you the clicks happening.