Use a single large image across all your monitors. Separate the larger canvas into specific pieces automatically. Control precise display parameters according to your specifications and manage the materials in multiple common formats to distribute visuals according to layouts.
Use a single fabulous image across all your monitors. No need to chop your image up into perfect pieces - Multi Monitor Wallpaper does the work for you.
- Easily apply any image from your computer
- Works with any photo; Just drag a photo onto the image position it, click 'save and apply'.
- Layout your monitors to match your physical setup
- Easily scale and position your image for maximum effect or auto-space screens for real-world layout
- Built in Flickr browser to access your stream, or search for fantastic public images
What's new in this version:
- Updated for new Flickr authorisation system
- Fix various Yosemite-related bugs
- Optimised retina support