Old versionsSee all
Use a single fabulous image across all your monitors. No need to chop your image up into perfect pieces - Multi Monitor Wallpaper does the work for you.
- Easily apply any image from your computer
- Works with any photo; Just drag a photo onto the image position it, click 'save and apply'.
- Layout your monitors to match your physical setup
- Easily scale and position your image for maximum effect or auto-space screens for real-world layout
- Built in Flickr browser to access your stream, or search for fantastic public images
What's new in this version:
- Updated for new Flickr authorisation system
- Fix various Yosemite-related bugs
- Optimised retina support