All your beloved recipes in one beautifully crafted place.
With Recipes you can store unlimited recipes in unlimited groups.
You can search thru all recipes and for any content
- no matter if it is an ingredient, the kind of recipe or your notes.
Recipes also remembers your last searches
- thus all your recipes (e.g.) containing noodles are just one simple click away.
With just one click you can also directly and easily:
· print out the current recipe
· print out the complete group
· print out the complete library of all your recipes
· share your recipes by email
· share your recipes on Twitter
· share your recipes on Facebook
· publish them, so that everyone can see, use, download and share them
· publish them, to access them from any mobile device - regardless of kind and system
· import recipes from other Apps like MacGourmet, YummySoup or Paprika
Of course, sharing and printing is nice - but in the end it is all about cooking.
Thus recipes has a built in fullscreen cook view and is completely operable by gestures…
Because Recipes is already iCloud enabled
- you can access your recipes from any Mac, everywhere, anytime.
Yes, that's why I am already finishing up the iPad companion App.
Of course, an iPhone version will also follow…