A Lua script interpreter that you can plug into your application to use to give your users ability to script your applications. REAL Studio built application can run the Lua script as whole or call separate functions within the Lua script. Lua scripts can call REAL Studio functions that you register to be visible to Lua scripts. REAL Studio built application can read and write global variables from a Lua script. Its easy to make functions to allow Lua script to manipulate your REALbasic objects.
What's new in this version:
- Added GetCurrentLine function to the LuaScriptContext class.
- Added GetStackTrace function to the LuaScriptContext class (experimental).
- Added LuaScriptStackTraceRecord class (experimental).
- Changed the compile architecture on Windows systems.
- Greatly reduced dependencies on Linux so the plugin can work in Linux console application where no GUI libraries are installed in the Linux system.