Old versionsSee all
Create text boxes with your notes and ideas. Arrange and rearrange them. Draw connections between them. Change fonts, colors, add arrows, place graphics on the canvas. Separate topics into their own tabs.
Junkyard helps you:
- UNLOAD YOUR THOUGHTS and get them organized. Unpack ideas and draw the connections between them. Make the complex understandable, and manageable.
- PRODUCE CRISP, HIGH QUALITY DIAGRAMS for any situation where you need to illustrate relationships.
- CREATE AN OUTLINE DOCUMENT which can be opened in any word processor and used as the foundation of an essay, research paper, legal argument, and so on. The "Show Outline" command automatically transforms your diagrams into a neatly organized, hierarchical text document with optional paragraph numbering.
- OVERCOME PROCRASTINATION by making it easy to express and progressively build up your ideas. When you can't seem to get started on a project, just doubleclick on the canvas and type a few words. Then do it again, and again. Connect the pieces. Click "Show Outline" and suddenly you have the framework of a document.
What's new in this version:
- Controls are logically grouped in the Inspector and can be hidden if not required.
- A navigation map showing a bird's-eye-view of the current sheet is now provided in the Inspector. This helps you stay oriented when the sheet is large and only a small portion can be visible. You can drag or double-click in the map to quickly move the visible area.
- The appearance and behaviour of tabs has been improved.
- You can set a default font for text boxes. (Preferences).